Updated May 18, 2020
Dear Valued Clients,
There has never been a better time to take control of your health! We remain available to support and guide you toward your health and wellness goals.
As the COVID-19 pandemic continues to evolve, I remain committed to providing my patients with useful and accurate information. I encourage you to use these resources to help in making informed decisions on how to go about your daily activities in a safe and healthy way.
You can view my Blog for COVID-19 risk-reduction strategies. I routinely post relevant articles and information on my Facebook page. Not a Facebook member? I have made my Facebook posts available on the homepage of my website.
As we monitor the novel coronavirus and its potential impact to our clients and community, please know your health and well-being are of the utmost importance to us. We are closely following the Centers for Disease Control's (CDC) recommendations on the steps to help prevent the spread of the virus.
Updated office policies:
- All visits with Dr. Nielsen will continue via our secure, easy-to-use video format. This allows a face-to-face appointment via your computer screen at your scheduled date/time (no mask!). Alternatively, phone appointments are available. We are currently not offering in-office appointments of any kind.
- Product can be purchased via our online store. Are you local? Use promo code PICKUP to waive shipping and pick up your order on our porch. Don’t see what you are looking for? Just give us a call!
- Use of our infrared sauna is temporarily discontinued.
- Acupuncture services are temporarily discontinued. We will provide an update in September 2020.
We understand the uncertainty you may be experiencing with this situation and encourage you to take appropriate steps to safeguard your health and that of your family and community through the following efforts:
- Physical distancing.
- Wearing masks in public, especially in public buildings or crowded outdoor spaces.
- Frequent hand washing.
We appreciate your cooperation and support of our practice and team members and hope to serve as an example by utilizing technology to continue serving the needs of our clients and community.
Carin Nielsen, MD, ABIHM, IFMCP
Katherine Winslow, LAc, RAc, Dipl.OM
413 Waukazoo Ave.
Petoskey, MI 49770